Sunday, September 28, 2014

Hazy Memory 092114

Surf Report: 1-2 feet
Water: Warm
Winds: ??
Atmosphere: ??

I don't remember much of this session, only because it was small and there was nothing notable. The waves were mushy and gutless, and I surfed by myself. I had to go to a game that day in Long Beach, so I had to take off from the beach earlier than usual.

The game went well - we kicked ass once again. This team that we played is a well-coached team with a tough coach. We were up by ten points with five minutes left in the first half, and the other team went on a run and closed within two. I told my boys that there was no concern in my heart that we are going to win this game. We have to make some adjustments, but keep pushing them harder and harder. The opening of the second half was a thunderstorm upon the other team. We quickly built a fifteen point lead, and we pummeled their spirits into the ground. 

I had dinner with my roomie Mel this night.  We had a great heart to heart talk on our crazy lives right now. We talked about love, careers, music, relationships, death, and everything else in between. We both had a lot to vent out and a lot to take in. I am forever grateful to have my sister from another mister to confide within.

Mahalos Mother Ocean!

No comments:

Post a Comment