Thursday, December 4, 2014

Can't Remember Shit 112414

Surf Report: 2-3 feet
Water: Cool
Winds: ??
Atmosphere: ??

Don't really remember much this session, except that I was late, and Bri and I missed each other. She was heading back to Oregon for the holidays, so DRC will be a bit short-handed during the Thanksgiving Holiday.
Kitty keeping watch of our house

There were waves breaking, but they were kinda weak all session. Regardless, I remember having fun!

Maddie and her dad, Chad, were out surfing with me. She snaked me again, but this time she didn't fall. I guess I was just spreading the stoke today. We all hooted her to go for big waves, and she was charging them.

She's riding a thick board, but is able to duck dive it.

"You can duck dive that thing?" I ask.

"Yea! It's like scooping ice cream," she answered, motioning with both her arms a scooping motion.

"Chocolate? Or fruit based?"

"Pshhhh... CHOCOLATE. Fruit is just a waste."

Mahalos Mother Ocean

No comments:

Post a Comment