Friday, May 17, 2013

Happy Mother's Day 051213



Surf Report: 2-3 feet with the occasional 4
Water: Cool
Weather: Overcast and Glum
Winds: Light on shore

Happy Mother’s Day!!

Surf was meh this day… I don’t remember much.  Except… DA BOYS were out!  Dais, Khang, and I think Tom was even out there too. 

The waves were pretty shitty, but hey, when all your friends are out, it makes the surf session a hundred times better. 

I do remember Matt being stressed out like crazy and shutting himself out from the world since he had lots of school work to finish up.  He is leaving for Java on May 15th, so he wanted to get everything done before then and leave free of any stress and unfinished business.  He said he took a page out of my book for this sacrifice.  Good for him… it’s a big sacrifice, and it sucks, but it will be all worth it in the end when he gets the job DONE!

Mahalos Mother Ocean!!  

On an ending note, I went to a Dodger game later that day!  I initially invited my mom, but she said:

"Is there anyone Japanese playing?"

Me: "No.."

Mom: "Then I don't want to go."

Mom: "Oh, but I heard you get a free Tote back, bring that home!"

sigh.  

It's ok, I took my extended family, the Morimoto's, out! 

Quentin, Maddie, and Mama Morimoto!! It was HOT!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment