Friday, May 17, 2013

Short Term Memory 051113 - 26th Street



Surf Report: 2-3 feet with the occasional 4
Water: Warm!
Weather: Sunny
Winds: Light on shore

It’s been a hectic week going out with friends, new and old, catching up with them and thanking them for all their support during my CPA exam time.  I was super glad to be able to finally go out and not worry about anything!  My boss is set to leave for his vacation, so work has been nothing but clean up and organizing for the both of us.  He hasn’t taken a vacation since last year May, so I’m glad he is finally taking a long vacation. 

So Saturday, I get to surf my heart out!  I was wearing a 3/2, and it felt toasty… my god, it was so hot this day!  I couldn’t believe it. 

Not too many memorable waves though.  No power in them!  And none of Da Boys were out.  Yes, the locals are there, and I know them, but it’s just not the same without DA BOYS.

Oh well, Mahalos Mother Ocean!!

No comments:

Post a Comment