Thursday, September 5, 2013

Intuition Tuesday 090313

Surf: Small and forgetful
Atmosphere: Sunny and warm
Water: Cool
Winds: Null

I didn't surf Monday, for I was a bit hung over and tired from Sunday.  We had numerous guests come through during the day and night, and I coached a championship game for my kids.  We lost by 8 points, but considering that we lost to the same team months ago by more than 30, I'd say it's an improvement!!  I am very proud of these boys.  I had to resist my urge to tell them, "Second place is only the first loser, so don't be so happy."  Most of them were upset by the result of 2nd place, and I told them, "Good, be upset.  But let it go.  Let go of that feeling of being upset, since we have another game coming up next week." 

I took out my CI Neck Beard since Khang came over last night an said that I should take out the Neck Beard is small, lackluster surf.  "It's designed for those kinds of waves!!"

Well, my intuition said, BRING THE FISH.

Shoulda listened to intuition. 

This day was gutless and small, and I had a hard time catching waves. 

The whole time, I was thinking MAN I WISH I HAD MY FISH.  There were still waves, but it was really hard to catch on my Neck Beard. 

Oh well. 

Listen to your intuition next time, KK.  Not Khang. 

Mahalos Mother Ocean!!

No comments:

Post a Comment