Monday, July 13, 2015

Surf Before Werk 070715

Surf Report: 1-2 feet close outs
Water: Warm
Winds: On shore
Atmosphere: Sunny

Most of my pre-work surf sessions have been dismal. Not only do I have half an hour to surf, but I don't get to surf with my friends at Manhattan Beach. I surf Venice Beach south of the pier in order to make my commute to work less painful.

Surf today was terribly bad, but I had to get out in the water. Desperate times call for desperate measures. I couldn't even do a "ten quality wave" count. I had three waves, all of them close outs, all of them on the shore pound from the low tide, and all of them without one pump on the face. How could surf suck this badly at a beach??

But, it was better than doing my morning work out and heading straight to the office.

Mahalos Mother Ocean! 

No comments:

Post a Comment