Thursday, November 13, 2014

Another Small Day 110914

Surf Report: Dismal 1-2 feet
Water: Cool
Winds: Offshore
Atmosphere: Patchy clouds

Another small day... Matt and Bri are camping with Rick during his birthday weekend. I really wanted to go, but I had too many obligations including coaching a basketball game that I did not want to miss. Not that we have an important match up this week, but the upcoming week is against our cross town rivals.

So, in essence, this weekend's game is a "building up" to the important game.

Anyways, the waves were super small and mushy. There was no room for turns, no room to really pump too much. The waves crashed on the shore pound a lot too. Maybe a day to body surf was better? Who knows.

All I know is that I got rid of a lot of nervous energy once I was out in the water.

Mahalos Mother Ocean!! You always seem to wash away every thing for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment