Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Keeping Promises 102714

Surf Report: 4-5 feet
Atmosphere: Sunny
Winds: Minimal
Water: Warm

I drank heavily Sunday night. Well, not heavily in a bad way, just continuously drinking Scotch with Jeff, the insurance guy we split the office with. I've house-sat for him and his dog, Jack. We conversed on life, love, losing someone we care about, careers, music, speech, connections, religion, and sports. It was a super fun night.

I ubered home, and then ubered back to Jeff's house to pick up my car. I promised myself not to drive home drunk, and so I did. In hindsight, I should have just stayed at Jeff's house and drove back home in the morning. I think I felt like I had to take care of my laundry and Kitty once I got home.

I get my car, share a cup of coffee with Jeff, and drive back home to go surf.

My roomies, Kitty and Nosa, have had a rough morning...
Down and out for the count...

Anyways, I don't remember much about this surf session, except that I came late, I surfed, and then I went to work and goofed off for a few hours. Then I came home.

Mahalos Mother Ocean!!

No comments:

Post a Comment