Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Wake Up KK 103014

Surf Report: ??
Water: Warm
Atmosphere: Sunny
Winds: ??

Don't remember much, except that I was on the late train for this one too... What is wrong with me??

I've been waking up super late, because I've been staying up super late, because I've been hanging with my roomies more often.

Actually, I remember that Alia, a friend of Mel's came over and stayed until midnight... What the fuck? Hope this doesn't happen again. I'm not getting laid from her or anything...

Go home people!

I had back pain all morning, because I lifted one of the older ladies from my yoga class to her car. I lifted her in an awkward way, and tweaked my back. It was bothering me all night and all morning, and so I stretched and twisted around to get it out.

The pain didn't go away, but I still decided to go surf. I figured if I can move, I can go surf, and if I can go surf, I'll get the blood moving and it will heal my back.

I paddled for a few waves and felt a lot better. It just goes to prove that when in pain, you should still be active enough to get the blood flowing. I don't think my back would have felt the same if I hadn't gone surfing this day... It definitely would have felt worse. 

Mahalos Mother Ocean.

No comments:

Post a Comment